There has been a change in our coffees during the last week. This is because we obviously sell out of coffees having to replace them with new ones.
- There is a new lot from Los Pirineos. This one is from a higher elevation and is sweeter and cleaner than the previous lot.
- Also a new lot from Finca Tamana. This time a Varied Colombia cultivar that has an intense vanilla like sweetness.
- Soon a new lot from Nacimiento will be for sale. We estimate the new lot to be for sale from around the 4th of February. This lot is a pure Bourbon cultivar which is harvested in April / May. It is also the same lot that got the highest score in the 2014 Nordic Roaster Competition in the Central-America category.
- We will also be starting to roast our Finca Tamana coffee for espresso next week. This will replace the espresso roast of the coffee from Los Pirineos.
- And last but not least, we changed the lot in our Caballero espresso this week. This particular lot was harvested a tad later than the previous ones and has a more intense sweetness.
We hope you like the new coffees.