What’s Cropping Up – June 2019
What you missed:
– Ben is finally back from paternity leave and 3 months in Australia. He recently attended a Loring roasting course in Copenhagen so that he could become a certified “Loring Master”. This means he will soon be able to train other roasters on how to use this machine, as well as help set up, operate and troubleshoot. For more about our existing coffee consultancy services, email email@example.com.
– Anders was recently visiting the La Marzocco factory and HQ in Italy for something they call “Airbridge”. In other words, it’s a chance for us to know more about this machine and the people behind it, how it’s made and offer some feedback for future improvements. You can try our espressos brewed on a La Marzocco at our espresso bar on Grunersgate 1.
– Listen to this podcast I did with Lee Safar from Map It Forward. We discuss things like: what I was like as a kid… have I always liked coffee?… why I’ve never like being called an “entrepreneur”… how my father influenced me to be different from the norm… why I prefer to follow my “inner truth” than waiting until everything is tested perfectly… why it’s important to question and find out the source of your information… and more.
– Our June episode of Coffee Subscription Tasting with Friends video will be live on our YouTube Channel from Wednesday 5th June onwards.
– The Tamana SL28 from Colombia is now for sale on our webshop. July – August 2018 harvest. Flavour notes: floral & red berries. For more info and retail orders, click here. For wholesale orders, log in here.
– We have 1 more brewing course this month before we take a break for summer, taking place on Thursday the 20th of June. Sign up here and learn to make great tasting coffee using the Aeropress and V60 pourover method.
– I will also be brewing at the Loring stand at this year’s SCA World of Coffee event in Berlin. Friday, 7th June from 3pm – 5.00pm. Come say hi and I’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Thank you for your continued interest in who we are and what we do,
Tim & Co.