Vote for us here before 26th May.
Not a lot you have missed the last few weeks (which we did not already mention in the last newsletter). But quite a few exciting things coming up in May. Let’s dive right in…
What you missed:
– We are also down to our last 3 batches of the Java from the Caballero family as well. Order online before we run out.
– The historical Fretheim Hotel, located in the Sognefjord, has started serving our coffee.
– 1st May – Watch the latest episode of our Coffee Subscription Tasting with Friends video here.
– 3rd May – Join our free wholesale cupping event here at the TW Lab in Tøyen. Email [email protected] for seat reservations.
– 4-5th May – Come to the Lilleborg Skole loppemarked (flea market) this weekend at Torshovgata 9 to help support our local community. Drink Tim Wendelboe coffee while browsing second-hand goods. All proceeds go towards funding their school marching band.
– 7th May – Anders will be hosting a cupping and course at Stasjonen in Tønsberg. Follow their Facebook Events page for details coming soon.
– 9th May – I will be hosting a public cupping at Risø coffee bar in Tromsø, 5.30pm. Email [email protected] to reserve a space.
– 14th May – Ben is finally back from Australia after an extended holiday and paternity leave. We’re looking forward to having him back in the office and visiting some of you wholesale customers soon.
– 14-18th May – My book “Coffee with Tim Wendelboe” has been translated to Portuguese and will be launching in Brazil. I will be on a mini book tour with my friend Isabela from Coffee Lab in Sao Paulo. Follow the tour on our instagram.
– 18th-29th May – Follow @fincaelsuelo on Instagram for live updates from my biological test farm in Colombia.
– 22nd May – Our friends at Bakers & Baristas in LA will be hosting a special Tim Wendelboe coffee cupping for all you fans in the area. The event starts from 2.30-4pm and it’s free walk-ins, i.e. anyone can stroll in at any point of the cupping. Enjoy.
– 23rd May – Join our next brewing course on Thursday, 23rd May. Learn how to make delicious coffee at home using the V60 pourover method and aeropress. Sign up here.
– 26th May – We have been nominated for “Best Coffee Bar in Oslo” by Digg Mat, a new food awards ceremony organised by Matkanalen. If you like what we do, please support us by voting here. This is the deadline for placing your votes.
– 27th-28th May – We are sponsoring the coffee station at the upcoming Oslo Freedom Forum – 3 days of stage talks from global activists, an Interactive Expo of companies and organizations working to advance human rights, a series of working lunch panels and workshops on a variety of topics, and a Tech Lab featuring expert technologists to discuss how we can use tech for good. More details and ticket registration here.
Thank you for your continued interest in who we are and what we do,
Tim & Co.