We are looking for a new Digital and Marketing Manager
We are looking for a new digital and marketing manager.
As communication is a big part of our company we are looking for someone to help us with our marketing and digital content.
The main work would be to manage our webpage and webshop as well as our social media platforms and creating marketing material for our store and events. Writing, reporting from our daily business and creating content for social media means you also need to have good English writing and language skills as all of our communication is in English.
– responsible for managing new e-commerce website for both retail and wholesale customers
– regularly update and proofread content
– liaise with web developer(s) / consultants
– make sure bugs are handled quickly and new features are implemented when needed
– find creative ways of driving traffic back to website
– in charge of drafting and sending newsletters to various interest groups every month / throughout the year
– manage and create content strategy for our social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube)
– create promo plans for new products, campaigns and company initiatives
– proactively take an interest in various company activities and team achievements to highlight them in our communication channels
– coordinate with 3rd party suppliers like web developers, designers, videographers.
– deliver online and offline marketing material (including print)
– respond to all marketing, press and sponsorship enquiries
You would have to have an interest for food or coffee and be willing to learn about coffee. You need to have good attention to detail, be systematic and willing to further develop your skills needed for the job and be able to find creative solutions to marketing requirements. As we are a small team it is essential that you are self driven and also are willing to help out with other relevant tasks.
You would need to have the following skills:
– familiar with WordPress or experience with other CMS platforms
– interest in photography and photo editing
– basic graphic design
– video editing skills is a plus
– podcast editing and sound recording is a plus
–Social media content management. We use Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Podbean and Hootsuite + other publishing tools.
–Good English writing and language skills
Our offices are based in Oslo, Norway so you would need to live in Oslo or it’s surrounding area. We need a person that can work 2,5 days per week (50%)
You would preferably need to start in the beginning of March.
If you are interested in joining our team please send us an application and your CV.